Our Patrick Nagel-inspired 80’s art tees have been a huge hit from Marvel to Star Trek characters… of course we’d do some Star Wars ones, to celebrate our new category!
Oola: Not as skilled with a light saber as some of her Twi’lek predecessors, which is a shame. That Rancor wouldn’t have stood a chance!
Boba Fett: OK, so maybe everyone’s favorite Mandalorian isn’t considered much of a fashion plate. But he looks GREAT in this style.
Aayla Secura: She’s a lotta Jedi, and a little bit 80’s retro. Blue skin is IN.
Buy them all at welovefine.com!
- genshifox likes this
- thealetent reblogged this from welovefineshirts and added:
- bigbennklingon likes this
- pizzattack likes this
- mateusvcf reblogged this from welovefineshirts
- kelseyalexandragee likes this
- fairwind likes this
- mendacious-smith likes this
- pinkpoodlewoof reblogged this from welovefineshirts and added:
- pinkpoodlewoof likes this
- borntobleed reblogged this from welovefineshirts and added:
- tumblrcolors reblogged this from starwarsfreak
- straight-uphustler likes this
- starwarsreligion reblogged this from starwarsfreak
- jedi-cellist likes this
- anariazarrel likes this
- starwarsfreak reblogged this from sithmama
- valhalla-i-am-coming likes this
- geekyglamorous reblogged this from pdpcandace and added:
- soanywayz likes this
- cenobiteme likes this
- nikkeatsrocks likes this
- iamtoasty likes this
- baptz likes this
- eekitslily reblogged this from sithmama
- a-permed-lion likes this
- sithmama reblogged this from shaaktirules
- sam4books reblogged this from shaaktirules and added:
- shaaktirules reblogged this from welovefineshirts and added:
- shaaktirules likes this
- pdpcandace reblogged this from radnerd
- radnerd reblogged this from welovefineshirts
- geoffreyuke likes this
- welovefineshirts posted this